Experience Innovation and Insight at the 2018 Wolfram Technology Conference
Join us October 16–19, 2018, for four days of hands-on training, workshops, talks and networking with creators, experts and enthusiasts of Wolfram technology. We’ll kick off on Tuesday, October 16, with a keynote address by Wolfram founder and CEO Stephen Wolfram.
Before the conference begins, take a tour of the Wolfram Research headquarters or join one of our in-depth training sessions. Pre-conference opportunities include:
- Wolfram Language Crash Course for Scientists & Engineers
- Learn Image Processing with the Wolfram Language
- The Multiparadigm Data Science Workflow
- The Data Science Pipeline: Analysis to Insight
Interested in speaking at the conference? The Wolfram Technology Conference is a great platform to share your innovations, stories and work. Submit your abstract by July 27, 2018, for consideration.
Data Science, Engineering, Math and More!
This year’s conference will have three distinct focus areas: Data Science & AI, Engineering & Modeling and Math & Science.
- Data Science & AI provides hands-on experience, allowing you to work with industry experts to apply automated machine learning, deep neural networks and advanced human-data interfaces to real-world problems.
- Keep up with the newest tech and best practices in Engineering & Modeling by exploring ways to integrate symbolic-numeric computation, machine learning, visualizations and automated algorithm selection into your workflows.
- Finally, dive into the latest trends and functionalities in a variety of topical areas, from machine learning to advanced geometry, statistics, chemistry and more in the Math & Science track.
Last year, we introduced the Wolfram Livecoding Championship, where participants answered challenges from Stephen using Wolfram Language code, showing off their skills and competing for the Wolfram Livecoding Championship belt. We’re bringing the Championship back this year, along with other favorites and some new special treats.
To reserve your spot at this year’s Wolfram Technology Conference, register today.
Sounds great! Looking forward to see Stephen Wolfram on stage