Free Mathematica Virtual Conference 2011
Things are really moving fast at Wolfram these days. Mathematica 8 introduced 500 new functions and 7 new or extended application areas, including the revolutionary free-form input, Wolfram|Alpha integration, and a direct way to create our groundbreaking Computable Document Format (CDF), which was officially released to the public in late July.
To help keep current users and those who are interested in Wolfram technology up to date, we will be hosting a free half-day Wolfram Mathematica Virtual Conference.
With our global audience in mind, we are offering this event on two separate days in two different time zones:
Monday, September 26, 2011:
Noon–4:15pm Eastern Daylight Time
Tuesday, September 27, 2011:
Noon–4:15pm Central European Summer Time
This virtual event is packed with tips, tricks, and techniques from Wolfram developers and Mathematica experts and will help you get the most out of Mathematica—regardless of your discipline or familiarity with Wolfram technologies.
The event is also a great place to get your individual questions answered during live Q&A and to access white papers and other resources.
The agenda features 25 talks by Wolfram developers and Mathematica experts across 5 tracks: “Discover Mathematica”, “What’s New in Mathematica”, “Applying Mathematica in Industry & Research”, “Applying Mathematica in Education”, and “Developing on the Mathematica Platform”.
Talk topics include:
- Build an App in 60 Seconds
- A Speed Date with Mathematica
- GPU Programming: Concepts and Applications
- Integrated Control Systems Design
- Wolfram|Alpha in Mathematica: Built-in Knowledge & Natural Language Programming
- Creating Rich Visualizations to Explore Your Data
- Building Image Processing Applications
- Mathematica for Engineering Education
- Mobile Computing in the Classroom
- Developing Enterprise-Class Web Applications
- Test Driven Development with Mathematica
For more information and to register, visit the Wolfram Mathematica Virtual Conference 2011 website.
We look forward to seeing you online!