Free Wolfram Mathematica Virtual Conference 2012
September 13, 2012 — Wolfram Blog Team
Get an edge in everything from computer graphics to deploying interactive reports to using Wolfram|Alpha in the classroom. Whether you’re new to Mathematica or an expert, the free Wolfram Mathematica Virtual Conference 2012 will help you get the most out of the platform.
Two tracks of conference talks cover applications of Mathematica in industry and research and in education. Each talk includes a live Q&A session.
- Mastering Dynamic Visualizations with Mathematica
- Mathematica for Teaching and Student Use
- Graphics Language Quick Start
- Wolfram|Alpha in the Classroom
- Open Chat with CDF Experts
- Open Chat with Wolfram Education Experts
- Presentations with Personality
- A New Way of Learning and Sharing: CDF in Education
- From Desktop to Web: Deploying Ideas with CDF
We are offering the event at two separate times on Tuesday, September 25, 2012:
- Noon–3:45pm Eastern Daylight Time
- 8–11:45pm Eastern Daylight Time (Wednesday, September 26, 9am–1pm Japan Standard Time)
Register and see the full schedule at the Wolfram Mathematica Virtual Conference 2012 website.
We look forward to seeing you there!