Mathematica Experts Live: Visualization Q&A 2012
May 16, 2012 — Wolfram Blog Team
Our host will accept questions in real time and pass them to three of our graphics experts. You can also submit your question when you register for the event.
We will be prepared to address questions on graphics and visualizations, similar to these:
- How can I add a drop shadow to my plot?
- How can I independently color different sides of a surface?
- How can I turn several locators on and off on a graphic with a mouse click?
- How can I make an x-y scatter plot with auxiliary histograms placed next to the x-y axes?
- How can I create an intertwined graphic like the one below?
The virtual event will be held Tuesday, May 22, from 11am to noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).